X

Pilates Retreat | Le Marche, Italy
3 – 10 Oct 2020

Le Marche is one of Italy’s most unspoilt and picturesque regions. This enchanting area is nestled between the dramatic Sibillini mountains and the coastline of the Adriatic Sea.

The venue

Situated in the East of Italy, Le Marche offers all the natural beauty and rich cultural heritage of Tuscany, but without the crowds. Here, you can discover an authentic way of life, with its endless coastlines of clean, quiet beaches, breathtaking mountain ranges and charming historic towns, Le Marche ticks all the boxes for those seeking a memorable Italian escape.

A beautifully designed, Italian villa overlooking the stunning coastline, Olivo Estate offers year-round exceptional luxury. Set amidst rolling hills, olive groves and ancient vineyards and just 10 minutes from the coast, Olivo Estate is the perfect destination for an exclusive escape for up to 14 people.

This exquisite villa has a huge infinity pool and a second pool overlooking the beautiful views of the olive groves. The indoor spa is equipped with a jacuzzi, steam room and sauna and you can also workout in the fitness centre with the latest Technogym cardio and weights machines with stunning sea views.

How to get there

Flights to Ancona airport from London Gatwick are currently around £60 return.

Your Typical Retreat Day

Start your morning with a Pilates class with a view, followed by a healthy homemade breakfast brunch al fresco. We can then set out for an invigorating walk, perhaps down to the coast to Civitanova, or maybe wander up to the medieval village visible from the villa, for a gelato or coffee. We also have several half and full day trips available to us.

There will be adequate free time to enjoy one of the many leisure options the property offers, including perhaps a game of tennis!

We come together again in the afternoon for another Pilates class, culminating in either a meditation, stretch class or sound healing. Dinner will be three courses, focused on locally sourced, in season ingredients. During the week there will also be opportunity to try out a water workout and a ballet barre class.

Remember that this is your Retreat and you are welcome to do as little or as much as you choose.

Flexible-enclosed-Yoga_Relaxing-Terrace_Villa-Olivo_Photo-credit_Davide-Bischeri.

WHAT’S INCLUDED

Bedroom-2_Twin-or-double_terrace-&-view-of-Civitanova-Alta_Villa-Olivo_Photo-credit-Andrea-Volpini
Infinity-pool-&-decking-&-Adriatic-view_Villa-Olivo_Photo-credit_Davide-Bischeri.
Informal-dining-room_open-plan-_Villa-Olivo_Photo-credit-Andrea-Volpini
  • Transfers to and from Ancona airport (Sat 3rd and Sat 10th flights)
  • 7 x breakfast brunches
  • 6 x 3 course dinners
  • Daily Pilates classes
  • Ballet Barre classes
  • Aqua aerobics class
  • Sound healing / Gong bath
  • Meditation
  • Unlimited access to spa, gym and tennis court

Optional extras

  • Massage and spa treatments
  • Italian Cookery classes
  • Trip to Sibillini mountains
  • Mid-week dinner at Michelin Star restaurant
  • Bike hire

Prices

Single rooms
Luxury Single Room with terrace & sea views – £1950
Superior Single Room with balcony & mountain views – £1750
Superior Single Room with balcony & sea views – £1650
Superior Single Room – £1500
Separate Single Garden Apartment with terrace – £1400

Twin rooms
Luxury Room twin occupancy with two terraces with sea views – £1500pp
Luxury Room twin occupancy with balcony with sea views – £1400pp
Luxury Suite twin occupancy with large terrace & mountain views – £1350pp
Superior Twin Room – £1200pp

Terms and conditions

All bookings require a 30% deposit to reserve. The remaining 70% balance must be received in full by 3rd July 2020. All deposits and final payments are non refundable unless your space can be resold, in which case a refund, less £100 cancellation fee, will be given. We strongly advise that you take out a travel insurance policy to protect you in case of cancellation.

HOW TO BOOK

Contact Shannon at info@reigatepilates.com